CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Shrinking Self Esteem

You'll have to turn the music on this blog off to enjoy this great performance!

Tina - as electric as Elvis. My friend (Stephanie) & I like this one - I love them all!!!!

From the King of Rock & Roll to the King of Pop...genius!

Tina fires you up - Elvis keeps it going, and Ahmed takes you to 'mellow'...

REMEMBER ME....LOVELY SONG. REMEMBER THEM? NOT SO LOVELY!

Monday, June 30, 2008

And away I go - just when I think I'm going to do the blah, blah, blah thing....

Husband is back; we're almost packed - this sounds like a rhyme, and I'm out of time. The holiday is going to be fun; plenty of pictures to take, and beautiful scenery to gaze at as I drive along. Wish I could take this music with me, but I've got some pretty good songs for the road. It's a hot one here today; we run in the triple digits most of the summer and early fall. Sad to say, we're needing some rain for the trees and grass, but at least the sprinklers are 'doing their thing'.
Our state is starting with its water-rationing, so don't know how long I can sneak my little buckets of water to the plants, without getting into trouble with the water company.
Most of the foliage is made up of desert cactus, so they hold up well. Rocks and cactus .. gotta love it, and we have an abundant supply.
Car's gassed; check-list complete, and now it's time for a shower and dinner out. Have a wonderful 4th of July, and do remember why we celebrate it; it's not all about hot dogs, potato salad, and fire-works.

0 comments: