CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Shrinking Self Esteem

You'll have to turn the music on this blog off to enjoy this great performance!

Tina - as electric as Elvis. My friend (Stephanie) & I like this one - I love them all!!!!

From the King of Rock & Roll to the King of Pop...genius!

Tina fires you up - Elvis keeps it going, and Ahmed takes you to 'mellow'...

REMEMBER ME....LOVELY SONG. REMEMBER THEM? NOT SO LOVELY!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's getting close to that long vacation, and I'm going to miss posting....here's where I'm going:


2 comments:

Ron said...

Give my congratulations to your husband on his 73rd birthday. Also, thank him from me and Bill for his service to our country. He and his fellow members of the armed forces are always to be honored and appreciated.

HAPPY IN NEVADA said...

Thank you, Ron. I was delighted to find your message here. Diane