CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Shrinking Self Esteem

You'll have to turn the music on this blog off to enjoy this great performance!

Tina - as electric as Elvis. My friend (Stephanie) & I like this one - I love them all!!!!

From the King of Rock & Roll to the King of Pop...genius!

Tina fires you up - Elvis keeps it going, and Ahmed takes you to 'mellow'...

REMEMBER ME....LOVELY SONG. REMEMBER THEM? NOT SO LOVELY!

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Today Google said I'm using 23% of my allowance for uploading photos/pictures.

Well I'm glad I picked a blog template with lots of bright colors; means I can reduce the number of uploaded photos/pictures, since I'm now approaching 23% of my allowed usage.
I want to mention two particular bloggers, where I visit as often as I can. I enjoy their candor; their music, and their writings. First, Ron who lives in Delaware - http://retiredindelaware.blogspot.com. Second, http://nightnotes-nitewrit.blogspot.com/
Their remarks are sincere; personable, and about real life. I think of 'real life' - I hate reality t.v. shows; wouldn't watch one unless you paid me a handsome sum of money to do so. Reality T.V. is not about what is real - it's contrived, and manipulative. I could do a real long entry here on what I think about it, but I think I'll spare you the 'read', and your eyes.
Take a visit to the 2 blogs I've mentioned, then check out the links they've selected. After you've made all those 'visits', you'll be glad we have these kind of people as part of our USA.

0 comments: