CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Shrinking Self Esteem

You'll have to turn the music on this blog off to enjoy this great performance!

Tina - as electric as Elvis. My friend (Stephanie) & I like this one - I love them all!!!!

From the King of Rock & Roll to the King of Pop...genius!

Tina fires you up - Elvis keeps it going, and Ahmed takes you to 'mellow'...

REMEMBER ME....LOVELY SONG. REMEMBER THEM? NOT SO LOVELY!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

LET'S BRIEFLY MENTION ISRAEL, PALESTINE, THE GAZA STRIP, ETC.

I don't have a real desire to have a blog that focuses on the 'ills of the world' except as it gives guidance and appropriate links to assist in certain projects and issues that I find particularly important from my point of view.

As you know I read the Rag Blog as my primary source for issues that 'matter' (to me and to others as the authors of that particular blog also deem necessary).

Tonight I did read another blog; the atrocities being committed by Israel are rarely mentioned in the United States' main stream media - we have to use web-sites and blogs to get critical information.

I'd like to suggest you read the following blog to keep abreast of the issues surrounding the blatant 'crimes against humanity' being committed by Israel - it is well-written and documented.

This is the link: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~jrcole/ - I'll also make a link on the side-bar as well.

I'm glad for the election of Obama; glad for the chance that will be his when he takes office on the 20th of January, 2009, to see what he and his administration can do during the next four years to demonstrate the fair play and consideration for every American citizen - not just those with celebrated names and huge bank accounts with all too often have had privilege and recognition (as well as power) completely unjustified. Now go to the side-bar and find where I've also put the link mentioned in this post.

0 comments: