CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Shrinking Self Esteem

You'll have to turn the music on this blog off to enjoy this great performance!

Tina - as electric as Elvis. My friend (Stephanie) & I like this one - I love them all!!!!

From the King of Rock & Roll to the King of Pop...genius!

Tina fires you up - Elvis keeps it going, and Ahmed takes you to 'mellow'...

REMEMBER ME....LOVELY SONG. REMEMBER THEM? NOT SO LOVELY!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

READ THIS TRUE STORY - BE GRATEFUL AND THANKFUL..........

Elegance? Majesty? Not all of her skin color have enjoyed such comfort...

Forget the word 'opulence' and think of the word 'oppressed'; even more, think of the word abused when you read this post. Diane

I remember when this story hit our local news channel - use GOOGLE to locate more on this, and give anything you can to help this young child who will turn 4 on December 16, 2008.
If you think your troubles are difficult, this is the story I've been following since it happened in October at our local Wal-Mart store:

'BEATEN BOY HUNG BY PANTS ON DOOR INSIDE CLOSET"
Dave Hawkins, THE STANDARD, Bullhead City, AZ

After 3 open-heart surgeries and horrific abuse that has made child-hood difficult for Jonathon Hadsall, this Bullhead City boy turns FOUR YEARS OLD on December 16 and will spend neither his birthday or Christmas with his mother.

The badly battered boy was placed in the care of the Children Protective Service agency following the October 1 arrest of his mother and her room-mates. Each of the 3 are charged with child abuse in a criminal case that was developed from a shopping outing at Wal-Mart in Bullhead City, Arizona (which is about 18 miles from where we live).

Robin Hall called police after spotting the near lifeless Jonathon in a shopping cart inside the store. The child was pale; blood-shot eyes - eyes sunk into his head; his cheeks also sunken in with blood dried upon his lips.


Johnathon had bruises all over his face, neck, head, arms, and legs. He had marks around his wrists from being tied up and hung from a door inside a closet in his home.

I'd like to finish the article but I'm sick to my stomach right now; crying so hard, and I don't think anyone needs to read further about this young boy's suffering.


To conclude this, the young child was worth $637/month because he was on disability and had had THREE OPEN-HEART surgeries to save his life in his short life. The only reason they were keeping the boy was the monthly income check that helped pay for their 'dope'; their addiction was being satisfied (in part) by the disability check little Jonathon was entitled to receive because of his heart issues and the fact he is considered to be a 'near-terminal' tiny boy.

If we can't think of one thing to be thankful for in our own lives, we can be thankful little Jon is now in the care of child services; locally both our town and other towns have given donations to his care and we wish him a long and happy life; all of us are committed to seeing this tiny babe grow strong and hopefully never remember the horrors of his first 4 years on this earth

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how is little jonathon hadsall doing these days please let me know pat frostad of surprise az

Anonymous said...

I am an African American woman with naturally kinky/coarse hair. I decided to stop using

relaxers over a year ago, furthermore straightening my hair became a difficult task. I could never seem to get the results I was looking for out of a flat iron without going to a professional hair salon and

spending $65.00 a visit. I previously used FHI ceramic flat irons which straightened my hair and then left it frizzy again within the next hour. A hairstylist friend of mines suggested the Babyliss Pro

Titanium irons. I purchased them from Amazon for $70 bucks and received them in about 5 days. "A miracle!!" I can't live without them now. My hair goes from frizzy/kinky to silky/straight/shiny in the blink

of an eye. The best part is that it "STAYS" silky and straight until the next time I need to wash and straighten. No gimmic here. I highly recommend them over chi and fhi.

Anonymous said...

Pretty sectiοn οf сοntent. I just stumbled uρon your blog and
in aсcession caрital to аssert thаt I get in fact
enϳoyed aсcοunt your blog pοstѕ.
Anywаy I'll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.

Look at my page - ketone supplements