CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Shrinking Self Esteem

You'll have to turn the music on this blog off to enjoy this great performance!

Tina - as electric as Elvis. My friend (Stephanie) & I like this one - I love them all!!!!

From the King of Rock & Roll to the King of Pop...genius!

Tina fires you up - Elvis keeps it going, and Ahmed takes you to 'mellow'...

REMEMBER ME....LOVELY SONG. REMEMBER THEM? NOT SO LOVELY!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Time to 'hit the hay'...

Geez, as my grandson would say! I'm tired; have put in a long day, and ever so ready to take the next 2 weeks 'off' from 'things to do', and almost run out of the blah, blah, blah, I thought I was up to posting!
I wanted to get enough on this blog before I left, to possibly give a few friends (and family) some links to some very good 'stuff' - leads, as I used to say when I was running my own business.
The ability to 'network' - to sell, without really selling is so 'key' into today's competitive world!
You have to believe in what you're selling - service or product. You have to know your product; you have to be capable of providing a top-notch service, because competition is very keen and very cruel if you won't stay on top of the game.
Today I helped a telemarketer with a very simple method of 'talking personal'. You put up a picture of someone you love, while talking about your product or service. You'll automatically 'smile' as you talk; you're looking at a special person, and it will truly show in your voice.
It is 'music' to the ears; it appeals to the senses - it is like the songs playing here now. If I had posted a bing, bang, boom irritating set of songs, you'd be out of here in a heart-beat!
They talk about web-sites that are 'sticky'. This means will the reader 'stick' to your site long enough to have a clue as to what you're offering (if you're trying to promote yourself, or sell something).
Sticky indeed! You've got to stick like glue; stick with the sweetness of honey, and hang in there with the tenacity of vinegar and a vintage wine!
The strength of apple cider vinegar; the softness of a mellow red wine - the courage of a pit-bull, and the gentleness of a lamb. Wow, I've just invented a hybrid 'creature'!
Anyway, now that I'm really ready for bed; have accomplished a lot this week, I'm going to relish my sleep time. I'm heading on over to http://journeytosleep.blogspot.com for my sleepy-time music.

0 comments: