CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Shrinking Self Esteem

You'll have to turn the music on this blog off to enjoy this great performance!

Tina - as electric as Elvis. My friend (Stephanie) & I like this one - I love them all!!!!

From the King of Rock & Roll to the King of Pop...genius!

Tina fires you up - Elvis keeps it going, and Ahmed takes you to 'mellow'...

REMEMBER ME....LOVELY SONG. REMEMBER THEM? NOT SO LOVELY!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Just a SIMPLE MAN...


We love to gamble and eat our Saturday evening meal at the Pioneer Hotel and Gambling Hall that's about 8 minutes from where we live.

About 5 months ago I said I was so tired of hearing that lousy country/western music they pipe in. I came home, and built this play-list; to me, there is 'good country' and 'bad country'. Yes, you can ruin a hamburger (some say you can't). You can foul up coffee; the beans can be dry, but I'm guessing those cow-pokes liked anything after a hard day on the range. Here's the play-list; it seems to go well with that photo I took of the 'wooden cow-boy' that's outside one of our favorite places to relax.

http://www.playlist.com/node/27282848

0 comments: