CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Shrinking Self Esteem

You'll have to turn the music on this blog off to enjoy this great performance!

Tina - as electric as Elvis. My friend (Stephanie) & I like this one - I love them all!!!!

From the King of Rock & Roll to the King of Pop...genius!

Tina fires you up - Elvis keeps it going, and Ahmed takes you to 'mellow'...

REMEMBER ME....LOVELY SONG. REMEMBER THEM? NOT SO LOVELY!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Look at these pictures/photos.











Two of these copied documents, were NOT drafted by me; you can tell which of the two I'm certain. Another is a painting of an indian - lovely, but how much did that indian who posed for that painting get paid?
I lived in Seattle for 3 years; I saw the Native-American exploited. Here is but a small example of current-day discrimination and bigotry from their blog:
Broadmoor neighborhood
"No part of said property hereby conveyed shall ever be used or occupied by any Hebrew or by any person of the Ethiopian, Malay or any Asiatic Race...excepting only employees in the domestic service on the premises of persons qualified hereunder as occupants and users and residing on the premises."

Greenlake neighborhood
"No person or persons of Asiatic, African, or Negro blood, lineage or extraction shall be permitted to occupy a portion of said property or any building thereon except a domestic servant or servants who may actually and in good faith be employed by white occupants of such premises."
Lake City neighborhood

"No person of African, Japanese, Chinese, or of any other Mongolian descent shall be allowed to purchase, own or lease said real property or any part thereof."

Queen Ann neighborhood
"No person or persons of Asiatic, African or Negro blood, lineage, or extraction shall be permitted to occupy a portion of said property"

Ballard/Sunset Hills neighborhood
"No part of said property hereby conveyed shall ever be used or occupied by any Hebrew or by any person of the Ethiopian, Malay or any Asiatic Race."

Magnolia neighborhood

"No person or persons of Asiatic, African or Negro blood, lineage or extraction shall be permitted to occupy a portion of said property, or any building thereon; except, domestic servant or servants may be actually and in good faith employed by white occupants of such premises."

Bellevue
"No person other than one of the white and Gentile and Caucasian race shall be permitted to occupy any property in said addition or portion of a building theron except a domestic servant"

Kenmore
"None of this property shall be sold, leased or rented to any person or persons other than of Caucasian race use or occupy said premises."

White Center
"No part of said property hereby conveyed shall ever be used or occupied by any Hebrew or by any person of the Ethiopian, Malay or any Asiatic Race.."
After 3 years, I moved - I'd had it...just think about it - if you haven't already. We talk about freedom and rights for all; hardly..........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Diane! Thank you! You know I still live in the area and own 3 rentals just so I can do my small part of bring in people of my color.

I'm glad you posted this and remember how hard you worked for the home-owners where we lived.

You're a special lady, and I'll email you my remarks on this. You'll get it shortly.

Anonymous said...

I read through your blog. Is that your picture? You sure are a pretty lady!

I'm not going to give out my name, and I dont' have a blog or web-site, so you can't visit me.

I jsut wanted you to know I think ou are a pretty lady and awfully smart and really seem to care.

Thanks. Dennis