CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Shrinking Self Esteem

You'll have to turn the music on this blog off to enjoy this great performance!

Tina - as electric as Elvis. My friend (Stephanie) & I like this one - I love them all!!!!

From the King of Rock & Roll to the King of Pop...genius!

Tina fires you up - Elvis keeps it going, and Ahmed takes you to 'mellow'...

REMEMBER ME....LOVELY SONG. REMEMBER THEM? NOT SO LOVELY!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

This is a photo of my husband's old t-shirt...

I must have spent four hours replying to e-mails today. Most of my readers who follow my thoughts about all that's going on in the U.S.A. 'today', find my open and honest remarks, posted at http://thigsbearalbum.blogspot.com/.
Like many bloggers, most of the time we like to make positive and happy remarks; we like to share information and even provide humorous entries to 'teach or treat' the reader. I don't think it's much of a 'treat' to read about the mess Bush and his buddies have gotten this country into, but if you want to 'learn' a bit more about some of the truths; get links that might 'teach you', then visit the Thigs blog....
I love this shirt; love what my husband did for his country - 2 tours of duty in Viet Nam, and admire what my father contributed as he served in WWII. I will not clutter this blog with my political remarks or thinking - just visit 'Thigs' - Thigs is my copyright for my bear completed in 1989. Thigs wore his yellow ribbon; his name means truth, honor, integrity, good spirit. I love my bear, my country, and those who live in it and try to make it better.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love watching your research and curiosity flower and grow. In my own self deprecating way, I often think that your words about me to others are over the top! I am truly nothing more and nothing less than the smallest critter on my farm or the greatest person that ever lived.

You know who I am...........