CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Shrinking Self Esteem

You'll have to turn the music on this blog off to enjoy this great performance!

Tina - as electric as Elvis. My friend (Stephanie) & I like this one - I love them all!!!!

From the King of Rock & Roll to the King of Pop...genius!

Tina fires you up - Elvis keeps it going, and Ahmed takes you to 'mellow'...

REMEMBER ME....LOVELY SONG. REMEMBER THEM? NOT SO LOVELY!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My neighbor (Jackie) is black - she works with Autistic children

Jackie is as beautiful as this model's picture. I have a friend Rovinia - I call her 'Ro'. Another friend is black - her name is Lessie; she's the best. I swiped this picture from one of the best blogs I've yet to read. I've got more black lady friends, than white - I wonder why....
Most recently I received the nicest e-mail from Justice Jones; another brilliant black lady - poetic; beautiful indeed. Here is her e-mail to me:
Dear Diane,
Hello and greetings from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
I read a lot of what you had to say on your blog about weight loss and music.
I loved the music you have playing especially "dancing in the streets". That is one of the songs that plays on my Cher's Hot dance video.
I consider myself to be young but I feel that I have an old soul.
(that's just a side note)
I set up my blog page yesterday and today I was searching for people that have the same interests as myself and came across your page.

I'm grateful for your wisdom and I do hope you will reply and that we can begin to communicate.
I read the power of your subconsious mind about a year ago.
And I just recently read the secret like last month. I've been reading the science of getting rich everyday now for about 3 weeks.
I believe in my heart that reading is fundamental to our growth and maturity.
I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder about 13 years ago and a few years later I had a therapist that suggested I begin keeping a journal. I did and what came out of me was a book of poetry and prose.
I thought that God had given me the gift of poetry to share with the world, so in 2006 I had my book self-published.
I was drawn to the books I mentioned earlier because for several of my adult years I have been poor...living on disability...with no transportation and all that goes with being poor.
My situation is changing. Praise God!
A few months ago my husband did some work for this guy and he paid him with this computer. So now I'm using it to try and connect with people in order to get the word out about my book as well as to broaden my horizons.

I would like it if you would visit my blogspot..I'm just getting started so I don't have much on it yet. It would be great if you would also visit my website and sign my guestbook.
I hope this email reaches you and I hope when it does that you are having a great day.
Thank you for making such a postive impression on me.
Take Care, sincerely,
Robynne Price
AkA
Justice Jones
Author
The Breadth of Love
Main Website: http://www.thebreadthinc.ws
Blogspot: http://www.justicejones.blogspot.com
Now check out the site where I swiped this beautiful photo,
and meet more of what I call, 'Black Beauty'. http://gorgeousblackwomen.blogspot.com/

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

auto insurance missouri We are extremely pleased to discover your blog we had been browsing for hours on end just for this info regarding yorkshire photographers. It isn't regularly you see this quality of knowledge online I cannot thank you sufficiently. Martha - auto insurance texas