CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Shrinking Self Esteem

You'll have to turn the music on this blog off to enjoy this great performance!

Tina - as electric as Elvis. My friend (Stephanie) & I like this one - I love them all!!!!

From the King of Rock & Roll to the King of Pop...genius!

Tina fires you up - Elvis keeps it going, and Ahmed takes you to 'mellow'...

REMEMBER ME....LOVELY SONG. REMEMBER THEM? NOT SO LOVELY!

Friday, July 4, 2008

Up at 3:10 a.m.; pouring coffee in my cup, and thought I'd take a picture of it.

I have so many 'one of a kind' coffee mugs; just one more of my goofy quirks. For some reason, I like the taste of coffee out of an interesting mug or cup. No doubt it goes back to my child-hood when dad and grandma drank out of those plain white (or green) mugs.
Anyway as I said on the side-bar, my periodic entries will be at the bottom of this site - cleared out so this doesn't get all filled up with my idle remarks. When I do think something is worth keeping, it will be here as it is now. Why is this worth keeping?
It's the 4th of July; I'm getting lovely phone calls and e-mails, and each individual seems to really be focused on just what this day means to the citizens of America. I can't recall in recent years, so much awareness, but I'm very happy to hear it since I've always had such a sense of patriotism and pride in my country.
No doubt, having my dad be gone during WWII, gave me a clue (early on) as to just how important our freedoms are - and what millions have done to protect them.
It's a good day ....

0 comments: