CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Shrinking Self Esteem

You'll have to turn the music on this blog off to enjoy this great performance!

Tina - as electric as Elvis. My friend (Stephanie) & I like this one - I love them all!!!!

From the King of Rock & Roll to the King of Pop...genius!

Tina fires you up - Elvis keeps it going, and Ahmed takes you to 'mellow'...

REMEMBER ME....LOVELY SONG. REMEMBER THEM? NOT SO LOVELY!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I've pretty much given up on GOOGLE...


I get so tired of having to 'sign in'. I get tired of the fact Google drops my 'cookies' (as they call it), and I have to fool around trying to 'sign in' again.


SIGN IN AGAIN - rhymes!


I was thinking that I haven't recently seen the words on any web-site (or blog)...Thank you - much obliged - appreciate it....


Does it strike you (as it struck me), few are saying thank you? Few are feeling 'obliged' for anything? When was the last time someone actually thanked you for a kindness you'd done for them?


I spent hours helping a woman fix her problems with her 'tailoring' - she couldn't figure out how to stitch on chiffon.....


I gave of my time to help a few women figure out how to save money on their food budget - with no thanks....


I'm not complaining because I'm surviving and actually 'thriving' on a down-turn in the 2008 economy.


Nevertheless, I'm still wondering why I don't see those wondeful 'tributes' to those who have given to us; guided us, and we should be so very much 'obliged', and saying 'thank you'......

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to wait almost 60 seconds in order to post.

I don't want anyone bothering me by giving out my profile.

I just wanted to say 'thank you' for a tremendous blog; videos, and tell you how much I suspect you care for your country, and those around you.