CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Shrinking Self Esteem

You'll have to turn the music on this blog off to enjoy this great performance!

Tina - as electric as Elvis. My friend (Stephanie) & I like this one - I love them all!!!!

From the King of Rock & Roll to the King of Pop...genius!

Tina fires you up - Elvis keeps it going, and Ahmed takes you to 'mellow'...

REMEMBER ME....LOVELY SONG. REMEMBER THEM? NOT SO LOVELY!

Monday, December 29, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR...ALMOST!

This year I'll be writing more e-mails; spending more time away from the computer, and traveling about the state grabbing some great photographs!

It's been a great year - loved making up my 'blogs', and have put enough on all of them to feel they can roam around in cyber-space without my having to update them all that often.

My family is healthy; happy, and working with the tough economic times in a way that makes me proud! We've all pulled together in those difficult years of the past - we'll continue to do the same in the years to come.

Thanks to all of you who e-mail me and have made my 2008 such a joy.

Diane

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alveo
Hi, I read your blog regularly. Your story-telling style is witty,
keep doing what you're doing!

Anonymous said...

My husband has a pretty good sense of humor when it comes to
pranks, but before he reached for the button to reset
the monitor, and before he totally blew up, I decided to
confess. "frenzied" ride, are the ever improving technologies that are
employed in creating new devices. You will be ready to try and do greater than you
ever could in a GTA world, which can be precisely why GTA5 is the most effective online game inside the series.


Also visit my web site ... Minecraft cracked