CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Shrinking Self Esteem

You'll have to turn the music on this blog off to enjoy this great performance!

Tina - as electric as Elvis. My friend (Stephanie) & I like this one - I love them all!!!!

From the King of Rock & Roll to the King of Pop...genius!

Tina fires you up - Elvis keeps it going, and Ahmed takes you to 'mellow'...

REMEMBER ME....LOVELY SONG. REMEMBER THEM? NOT SO LOVELY!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

GO WINGS!!!!

The Wings won the Western Conference again this year; now we're into the play-offs with a 2 out of 7 game win against the Penquins!!!!
Another 'back-to-back' Stanley Cup for us again???? I hope so!!! We'll know by the end of the first week in June! I'm anxious to order my new shirts and hat that says 'back to back' just like we did 10 years ago!

0 comments: