CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Shrinking Self Esteem

You'll have to turn the music on this blog off to enjoy this great performance!

Tina - as electric as Elvis. My friend (Stephanie) & I like this one - I love them all!!!!

From the King of Rock & Roll to the King of Pop...genius!

Tina fires you up - Elvis keeps it going, and Ahmed takes you to 'mellow'...

REMEMBER ME....LOVELY SONG. REMEMBER THEM? NOT SO LOVELY!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I confess...........

I'm an Adam Lambert fan; I think Susan Boyle belongs singing in her favorite church choir and for special events. Adam is the equivalent of Ted Neeley.....when I like it loud, I want it loud - when I want it soft, I go to:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fascіnаting blog! Is уouг theme сustom mаde
or did you ԁοwnloаԁ it fгom somewhere?
Α design likе уοuгѕ with а few simple adjuѕtemеnts would rеallу makе
my blog shinе. Ρlease let me knoω where you got youг design.
Кudoѕ

Here is my blog: toy