CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Shrinking Self Esteem

You'll have to turn the music on this blog off to enjoy this great performance!

Tina - as electric as Elvis. My friend (Stephanie) & I like this one - I love them all!!!!

From the King of Rock & Roll to the King of Pop...genius!

Tina fires you up - Elvis keeps it going, and Ahmed takes you to 'mellow'...

REMEMBER ME....LOVELY SONG. REMEMBER THEM? NOT SO LOVELY!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Where that energy comes from....

I got an e-mail today asking me where I get my energy. Earlier in the day my neighbor asked me to handle some computer work and telephone calls since she felt a bit unsure of how to deal with a medical matter. When I finished et. al. with her, she said she noticed I was up at the wee hours of the morning, and up rather late at night. Again, she asked me how I did so much on so little sleep....
I'm not quite sure, but I've been like this since I was a tiny child. I wonder could it be the music? Right now I'm listening to a short play-list of what I call "Grover and Gato". How can one not be 'up and running' with the sound of their music; lively, and timeless. I've put a link to that play-list on the side-bar because I simply don't want to change the music on this blog; classical is still what I enjoy more than any other kind of music.
But, where do I get my energy from? 'Grooving with Grover & Gato' is my answer....

0 comments: