CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Shrinking Self Esteem

You'll have to turn the music on this blog off to enjoy this great performance!

Tina - as electric as Elvis. My friend (Stephanie) & I like this one - I love them all!!!!

From the King of Rock & Roll to the King of Pop...genius!

Tina fires you up - Elvis keeps it going, and Ahmed takes you to 'mellow'...

REMEMBER ME....LOVELY SONG. REMEMBER THEM? NOT SO LOVELY!

Friday, August 1, 2008

Okay, I learned Nader is on the ballot - that's my good man of over 40 years! I'm voting for Ralph!

The survey, taken after Obama's high-profile trip to Iraq, Afghanistan, the Middle East and Europe, shows him with about the same lead he had last month. It also shows little change since the spring in the faith people have in Obama to handle the Iraq war, terrorism and other issues. People thought his trip was appropriate by a two-to-one margin.

More than four in 10 say they think Obama is acting like he's already won the election, and nearly that many say McCain is attacking him unfairly.

Just over a third think both are arrogant. Obama leads McCain by 46 percent to 42 percent when third-party candidates are included, with Ralph Nader getting 6 percent and Bob Barr, a former GOP congressman from Georgia running for president as a Libertarian, getting 3 percent.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi - I came here and found that pix of Obama, so I left.

I thought I would leave a comment, and then I came back, and you'd remove Obama and had Nader.

In just a matter of 30 seconds or so, I see you are now what I consider to be on track.

Thank you. Mary.